The Cabildo de La Palma, from the Technical Unit for Minors and Prevention and Integral Protection of Victims of Gender Violence, belonging to the Social Action Service, fulfills its legal responsibility to offer a set of activities, services and benefits for the necessary assistance and protection for children and victims of gender violence, which are the two groups served by this unit.
For all this, from this unit the following services are offered:
INSULAR RESOURCES FOR VICTIMS OF GENDER-BASED VIOLENCE:
- EMERGENCY DEVICE FOR ATTACKED WOMEN
- IMMEDIATE WELCOME CENTER FOR WOMEN VICTIMS OF GENDER VIOLENCE
- WELCOME HOUSE FOR WOMEN VICTIMS OF GENDER VIOLENCE.
- INTEGRAL ATTENTION AND INTERVENTION SERVICE FOR WOMEN AND MINORS VICTIMS OF GENDER VIOLENCE.
- AWARENESS AND PREVENTION SERVICE
- MOBILE REMOTE ASSISTANCE FOR WOMEN VICTIMS OF GENDER-BASED VIOLENCE
CHILDHOOD AND FAMILY CARE SERVICE
- INTERVENTION WITH MINORS IN PROTECTION CENTERS AND FAMILIES:
- CO-INTERVENTION WITH TERRITORIAL RISK TEAMS
- TECHNICAL SUPERVISION OF CENTERS, SERVICES AND PROGRAMS
- RESIDENTIAL WELCOME: PROTECTIVE FLOORS AND FAMILY INTERVENTION TEAM.